Wednesday, June 30, 2010

been a while...

Ryan:
It's been a while since I've gotten a bit personal. Guess tonight is as good as ever. It's been a crazy 2010. Huge life changes involving my day to day, and big changes for the band as well. It's almost complete chaos in the old noggin, and I'm still letting the dust settle where it may. But while it ever so slowly floats to the surface I plan to collect as much of it as I can and translate it into music, art and photography. I guess much like most of us, this is what balances me, and lately I've let it sway a bit as I try to figure out wtf is going around all around me. I'm learning that no matter what, you just gotta do what you love, love who you are, and love those around you as much as possible. Also, I've learned that you never should back down to anything, even if it seems impossible. The last few years were on the brink of impossible, and now I'm really being put to the test. I figure it will come out in the new album, which yes, is long overdue, if not for all the amazing fans, but also for my own sanity. I hope you stay in touch and keep listening. A Shoreline Dream and Brim Liski will soon reveal the inner workings of the mayhem. I promise!

No comments: