Friday, July 16, 2010

london



Ryan:
Working on music in a land away from home is the way I love to make it happen. You never know what to expect, and everything just falls into place based upon the experience as a whole. I am about to embark on such a journey. To a place I have never been... and a place where I now have many friends... London. I'll finally have the chance to meet some big influences, that being Chapterhouse, and hopefully Mark Peters (engineers), and I'll be hanging the majority of the time with some outstandingly fun friends... Ulrich and Vinita. I have no real expectations, but I do know it is a journey I must take. 2010 has been a huge change for me on both a professional and personal level, and I do believe this trip will help even out the realities in my mind, while also sparking new ways of creating musical landscapes. I very much look forward to this...

No comments: